March

Friday, 1 March 2013

I can't believe we are now in March, February went by in a blink of an eye. I have been putting a bit of a downer on myself recently and can feel myself slipping into that horrid place where I compare myself to other people and generally tell myself off for not being good enough - grrr! I hope March will help me shake this feeling  and bring some bright days where I can pick up my camera and get back into taking photos, I have missed taking decent pictures. I also really want to begin a sketch book, I have seen so many beautiful examples lately that I want to let my mind be free and not in such a rush to-get-stuff-done when I get home from work or at weekends that I can be a bit more creative. I have some fun projects planned for the month - flower crowns and some neon greatness will be coming this way. Have a wonderful weekend x 

4 comments:

  1. Sorry you're on a downer, but that sketchbook idea sounds like fun :) I've been on a bit of a downer with my own stuff lately too so have taken some time to focus on being creative for the sake of being creative - it actually really helped x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I am going to try and do this month. Your stuff is always so great and really funny I love reading your posts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully March brings more colour and less comparison! Plan a catch up soon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you're feeling a bit blue lovely! You are awesome, try not to compare yourself to others, or if you do, try to remember that they are in different positions to you!! Flower crowns sound amazing- I want to wear one! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover