DIY - Silk and bead bracelets

Wednesday, 23 October 2013

The downside to Autumn is the grey and windy weather, the upside is, grey makes a perfect backdrop for these colourful silk and jewel bracelets. I made these for Henry Happened, from scraps of silk, yes silk is absolutely necessary, and odd beads from my bead library. Michelle did a fantastic job of capturing them whilst on a gelato date a few weeks ago. If you have started thinking about your christmas crafting they would make sweet little gifts for friends and family. For the full tutorial take a look here . Happy Making! x 


My necklace is also handmade (obvs.), you can find the original tutorial here
Images - Michelle at MyCreative 

4 comments:

  1. Her necklace is fantastic as well! Is there a tutorial anywhere? Personally I am no bracelet person, sad but true...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura the necklace tutorial is here - http://lottsandlots.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/diy-fabric-and-bead-plaited-necklace_11.html I hope you give it try. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!
      I do hope so! I always see so many gorgeous statement necklaces, but I've never made one myself before..

      Delete
    2. Oh give it a go, this one is a great start. If you have any questions you can always drop me an email - lottsandlots@gmail.com or send me a pic when you're done. I'd love to see how you get on,. xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover