Handmade - bridesmaid flower clips

Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Instead of the usual Boxing Day eat/sleep fest, I got my make on and made these really beautiful flowers for a very good family friends wedding. Inspired by the wedding flowers (my cousin did a cracking job as always), I used a palette of navy, white, dusky green and a shot of bright pink in a mix of silk chiffon, dress netting, velvet and bugle beads. I love how they turned out - romantic and feminine but not too sugary. 



Its not the first time I have made these, take a look at this post for more corsage goodness.

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I can't believe you managed to craft on boxing day; I'm a little jealous. :) Leanne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! It was the only bit of free time I had (& I randomly got locked in my flat- long story) so it's all I could do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!!! but everyone have free time but they cant make this you are so talented you can have more idea from flower

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover