DIY - Liberty Eye Mask

Tuesday, 4 February 2014

It's Liberty tutorial time which is one of my favourite times (apart from home and bed!). These super little eye-masks are a perfect make if you love to give friends and family home-made gifts. I used a mix of Liberty fabrics, which are a dream to work with - I know I say it every time but its true they really are, you of course can stick to one print but I am unable to pick a favourite so use as many as I can! These eye-masks work all year round and like I have done here are best given with other treats. I made these with my friend Emma in mind, she always sleeps with an eye-mask and as she is a rather frequent flyer I shot the finish piece with loads of in-flight goodies all gathered in one of my Liberty print pouches. For the full tutorial click here to see. Happy making! x 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover