May

Thursday, 1 May 2014

I'm still surprised when a new month comes around. I nearly fell off my chair when I realised that it's May, May - I can't believe it! Posting will be a little sporadic this month as I have quite a few (exciting) things going on in my real life, I have a ton of ideas I want to share but just not enough hours in the day to complete them all. Anyway here's my monthly to do's...

Celebrate my second wedding anniversary - I think I'm going to treat Dan to some curtains (poor thing)!

Teach these rather fab leather bracelets

Continue cutting flowers from my garden

Make a holiday purse

Go on holiday

Lie still

Have a good month everyone!

1 comments:

  1. Poor Dan indeed! I also am about to have a minor freak out at how quickly time is going! Why oh why!?

    ReplyDelete

Lotts and Lots | Making the everyday beautiful All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover