DIY - one seam skirt (version 2)

Friday, 12 September 2014

This version of my one seam skirt has been the gem of the summer, I takes me from work to drinks with no effort at all. My sister bought this fabric for me a few years ago (I think its polyester), the fancy print makes stops it from looking homemade and the open metal zipper stops it looking frumpy. I love it  and will definitely be keeping it in my wardrobe for the cold months ahead - you can see the full post here. I hope you all have a good weekend planned, I have a few home projects that I really want to get done and a hot yoga sesh booked, can't wait! xx
Other tutorials featured - gold leather wrap bracelet and cord and bead bracelet 

Photos - Siobhan, Bless the Weather

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover