DIY - Crystal Statement Necklace

Wednesday, 8 October 2014

This statement necklace has caught me surprise, it's a tutorial I wrote for Jewelry From Home, I didn't really plan it I just went to the bead shop looking for inspiration and then all sorts of statement greatness happened! This version is a necklace I made for Emily's Floral Friday Competition, made with cord instead chain I love how you can mix colours and textures to create something unique each time. 
Not only is this a really fun piece to make, it would make a fab introduction to jewellery making class. I'm looking ahead to 2015 at the moment and really want to get some more classes running as Lotts and Lots, if you'd be interested in attending classes or can recommend some studio space that is reasonable to hire either central or east London then get in touch, by email i'm lottsandlots@gmail.com but you can find me on Twitter and Instagram

I'd like to start running hen/or general parties too so if you're looking for a stylish activity that you and your friends will actually wear and use after then get in touch. 

Happy Making! x

1 comments:

  1. Love this necklace and the mix of textures. Sure the rope feels more comfy with the weight of the stones too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover