DIY - jewelled cuff

Tuesday, 14 October 2014

I'm excited to share this jewelled cuff diy - it's sooooo easy to make and I just love these photo's Siobhan has taken. I had a huge clear out when I moved and was left with a pile of jewels that I no longer wanted to wear but couldn't get rid of. I saw an amazing jewelled bracelet on instagram and knew I had to convert all my old treasures into something special. Here's how I did it. 
Materials - Plain bracelets/cuff, old jewels (I used a mix of bracelets, earrings and necklaces) and epoxy resin (or any other strong glue)
There is only one real step - remove the backs off any earrings with wire cutters and then glue onto your bracelet. Leave to dry, wear! My bracelets kept moving around so I made a tube out of card to keep them still.
I told you it was simple -  I just love how these have turned out! I have more winter jewel tutorials planned for upcoming months so come back soon for more, until then happy making! x

Beautiful photo's - Siobhan, Bless The Weather

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover