Featured - Mollie Makes Magazine, Chevron Bead Necklace

Wednesday, 8 July 2015

Having projects in Mollie Makes (or any magazine for that matter!) never gets old. I'm delighted that my seed bead chevron necklace has three whole pages in this months magazine (issue 55, page 81). I'm usually up against a deadline when I write these projects so never take behind the scenes photos but you can see a few of my prototypes scattered around the sides of the spread. I always keep my samples, I like having a record of what I have created. There are always so many new ideas to try in jewellery making, I think that's why I love it so much - for more projects take a look at my gallery page

If you haven't already then make sure pick up a copy of this months magazine, its a good'un. Happy reading! x 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover