Handmade - wedding headpiece

Wednesday, 26 August 2015

I really wanted to share this beauty before the summer comes to an end (although looking out the window it feels like it has). I made this way back in April for a friends wedding. It's a dream when a bride says to me I don't like neat or symmetrical (my two worst things) but also comes with a clear idea of what she wants. From the beginning Steph wanted a backwards birdcage veil that was full of net, feathers and flowers. The net went across the back of her head and the flowers and feather sat at side - I wish I had a photo of her wearing it as it looked so good! It's always scary making for a wedding but at the same time I love it as I get to do some really detailed bead work. It always get me thinking that I should make more...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover