Candle making with Laura Ashley

Sunday, 22 November 2015

As everyday's a Sunday for me at the moment I thought I'd share a perfect Sunday afternoon craft with you all. Laura Ashley kindly sent me a Make Your Own Candle Making Kit, you can see the full post on their blog. Candle making is a craft I've wanted to try for a while been put off/slightly confused with what I need to buy, the kits had everything I needed including simple instructions and the little votives too. I loved that they really didn't take long to make and I still got the satisfaction have having made a proper 'thing'. Here are some behind the scenes pictures of the process. Happy making! x



Thanks to my sister for taking the pictures, you can follow her on Instagram here.

Thanks to Laura Ashley for providing the candle making kit. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover